Why you fail in IELTS? 5 Main Reasons and their Solutions
The information we are going to provide you will be helpful for not only those candidates who are appearing in IELTS exam first time but especially for those who tried couple of times and not able to succeed in some specific task i.e Writing & Reading. This data and solutions are based on our 7 years of vast experience with more than 4000 successful candidates from different nationalities background and profession, what we observe we are sharing with you so you know your weaknesses.
If you read out these problems and their solution we are pretty sure you are able to achieve your scores for Immigration purpose i.e Listening 8, reading 7, writing 7, speaking 7.
Lack of Grammatical skills & Spellings Mistake
Response of Tasks or technical answers
Less practice of Writing reading skills
Lack of Grammatical skills & Spellings Mistake
Less practice of Writing reading skills
1.Lack of Grammatical skills & Spellings Mistake
Candidates appearing in IELTS Exam out of 100 candidates 75 to 85 candidates don’t know the basics of grammatical skills. The main cause of getting failed in writing skills is lack of grammatical skills and Vocabulary. Building of compound sentence requires professional skills as well as good command on the grammatical rules.
Problem 1-Solution :
If you want to train yourself in home first improve your grammatical skills atleast an average candidate require 2 to 4 weeks to brush up his skills. Each candidate who enrolled in our center first undergo “Free grammatical assessment” test. Our trainer after analyzing the performance of candidate in assessment always start grammatical review classes and candidate complete his grammar review before starting his IELTS training classes. Unless candidate is not reaching upto the mark in grammatical skills ielts classes will stay on hold.
“Free Grammar classes before IELTS classes in Dubai”
2.Response of Tasks or technical answers
From our years of experience and interaction with different nationalities of candidates, we concluded that candidates don’t know what they have to do in the exam. How to write and answer correctly to secure 7 above band scores especially in reading and writing task? What Cambridge is basically looking in your task and what examiner wants from you to answer, these questions need to be answer by professional trainer.
Problem 2 – Solution :
Learnovate center basically provides you the supervision of trainers who were ex-examiners in British council and got best educationist award in 2018 by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. Our trainers provide you techniques from their own hand written notes to crack the exam of IELTS.
“Know what to write but don’t know how to write”
3.Less practice of Writing & reading skills
As we all know well that our jobs in UAE are based on two skills speaking and listening we practice speaking and listening every day approximately 4 to 8 hours but a very simple question you can ask yourself, when was the last time you wrote 150 words letters and 250 words essay by your own hand? Answer you know well it’s been years.
Problem 3 solution:
There is famous saying “Don’t jump in river unless you don’t know how to swim”. Practice under the supervision of qualified trainer is the key solution. If you are writing alone nobody is assessing you to guide you what mistakes you are doing.
Candidates know well when they undergo reading task of IELTS they are not able to complete passage 3 of reading session and in listening they do a lot of mistakes in the 4th Paragraph. They are unable to finish the tasks at their given time which results in lesser Band scores in Exam.
Unless until you are not familiar with all types of question coming in the exam and you haven’t practice them well you are not able to manage time. Most of the candidates in exam wasted their time to find out the difference between false and not given( Reading task).
5.Not consistent in tasks or loss of focus
Those candidates which are practicing in homes currently experienced this problem a lot they observe that in sometimes they will get higher score in one task and lesser in the other and vice versa. They are unable to track the issue and problem and their own mistake caused by less concentration and focus.
Focus and consistency is the key of getting higher scores in IELTS exam. Unfortunately, due to work pressure and home environment candidates are not able to give proper time to their practice sessions. To make it simple IELTs classes are same like gym classes more you are doing it more you are getting the results. You need to join gym to get yourself tuned you cannot do it in home no matter how committed you are you lose because of the environment in home is not equals to the environment you experienced in real time IELTS exam.
Call Us Today for FREE Consultations, Best IELTS Training Classes In DubaiCall +971 58 103 6887
Why Choose Learnovate?
Learnovate is a leading Corporate and IT training organizations with the best support system ever, in terms of exam prep, guidance and customized training programs. Sites Power has uplifted thousands of individuals’ careers and continues to do so – not just in UAE and ME but even beyond these regions. We are a team that gets looked up first when it comes to quality training, 100% reliable course curriculum, professional certifications and exams, career consultation, and more.
Our trainers, with a vast experience in English Language Training, have played major roles in the development of many global organizations over the years and thus, are in the perfect place to guide you through IELTS test preparation in Dubai.
So, if you want to enhance your soft skills, increase your employability and get great prospects of obtaining an opportunity across renowned organizations worldwide, choose the best IELTS training in Dubai and UAE.
One of the Finest IELTS General Training Dubai, UAE
IELTS COURSE DESCRIPTION
The IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is a standardized English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers. It is internationally popular and is considered to be one of the topmost English language tests worldwide.
If you wish to relocate to any English speaking country, it becomes a mandate to take an English language proficiency test. IELTS is widely accepted around the globe throughout organizations and institutions including in Australia, UK, US, Canada.
At Learnovate, we ensure that you, as an IELTS examiner, secure the desirable bands, as well as, learn great things about English language and use them effectively to succeed in any English-speaking country in the world.
This IELTS certification course training in Dubai is the most ideal for you to pursue your goals of studying or working in an English speaking country of your choice.
There is often a question whether to go for IELTS, TOEFL or PTE. These three English language tests are different in nature. Their exam patterns, acceptability, grading systems, etc. differ from one another. There are certain benefits of choosing the IELTS over TOEFL or
Your age should be at least 16
You must have a valid passport of your country of origin/ country of residence
You intend to study in UK/ USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand OR
You plan to emigrate to Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand
Having basic knowledge of English grammar, business English and spoken skills are helpful.
Any professional or student who wants to validate her or his proficiency in the English language and has set a goal of working or studying in any of the English speaking countries can attend this IELTS Exam Prep Course.
IELTS Trainers have over 15 to 30 years of proven experience in the industry and in training delivery. They have excellent academic records along with excellent technical qualifications which makes them the most ideal personals to guide you right from day 1 till the time you finish your certification examination, receive your credential and are ready to take the leap!
Our trainers are internationally renowned for their command over the subject matter, most importantly, their updated industry knowledge. Our team of experts is also efficient in evaluating course effectiveness in relation to client timescales and desired results from a certain training program, so in case you’re looking for something that is not present in the curriculum above, or is looking for blended training programs, be rest assured. Our programs are customizable and can be made ready, especially to cater to your learning demands.
About IELTS Exam
The total duration of IELTS is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
The scoring pattern is based on a band scale of 0 to 9.
You get separate time allocated for each paper and you must complete that test in the same assigned time frame.
The speaking test is conducted on a different day, either before or after your remaining 3 test papers.
IELTS Course Outline in Dubai Outline
Academic Test (for students)
General Test (for professionals)
- It includes four sections – 40 items
- One is a conversation between two individuals
- Second is a monologue/ speech
- The third section is a conversation among a maximum of four people set in an academic setting
- The final one is a monologue on an academic subject
(Note – The audio is only played only once for each section.)
Same as Academic.
- Topics are of general interest and suitable for candidates planning undergraduate and postgraduate studies abroad or seeking professional registration.
- In task I, you will be presented with a graph, table, chart or diagram and asked to describe, summarize or explain the information in your own words.
- In task II, you will be asked to write an essay in response to a point of view, argument or problem.
- In task I, you need to respond to a given situation in form of a letter. It is suggested that you must write at least 150 words and spend 20 minutes on this task.
- In task II, you are provided with a point of view, argument or a problem. You have to present a solution to the problem, challenge ideas, compare evidences or display contrast opinions. It is suggested that you must write at least 250 words and spend about 40 minutes on this task
- It includes three sections – 40 items
- You need to read the text passages and answer questions in multiple-choice, sentence completion, summary writing, matching information, short-answers
- Each passage consists of 13-14 questions
- The reading module has in total of 40 questions
- Reading passages and questions are different in Academic and General Training IELTS.
- The syllabus includes three long texts .
- Subject matter range from the descriptive and factual to the discursive and analytical.
- The texts are authentic and are taken from books, journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- These are selected for a non-specialist audience
- Appropriate for candidates entering university courses or seeking professional registration abroad.
- Requires candidates to read extracts from books, magazines, newspapers, notices, advertisements, company handbooks, and guidelines.
- These are materials one is likely to encounter on a daily basis in an English speaking environment.
- Three-part one-on-one conversation
- The test will be recorded for evaluation purposes and will consist of three parts that simulate a face-to-face oral interview with an examiner.
- The Speaking component assesses the candidates’ use of spoken English; takes between 11 to 14 minutes to complete.
- The entire speaking test is recorded by the examiner.
- In Part I, you will be asked questions about oneself and a range of familiar topics, such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- Part I is for about four and five minutes.
- In Part II, you will be given a card asking you to talk about a particular topic. You will be given one minute to prepare before speaking.
- In Part III, the questions you will be asked will be connected to the Part II topics.
Same as Academic.
Hence, the pattern is slightly different for both Academic and General Tests. Listening and Speaking tests remain the same for both, only Reading and Writing tests differ.